Donnerstag, Mai 05, 2005

It's interview time!

Blog-A-Thon Instructions:
It will be my pleasure to interview the next however many people respond to this post who want to be interviewed.

Here’s how it works:

1. Leave a comment saying "interview me" if you’d like to be interviewed.
2. I’ll respond by asking you 5 questions here. They’ll be different than the ones I was asked.
3. Update your blog with your answers to the questions.
4. When you do so, include this same explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same manner.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you’ll ask them five new questions.

4 Kommentare:

Breanne Gentner hat gesagt…

interview me! :)

raspberry sundae hat gesagt…

oooo me me me!

Thérèse hat gesagt…

Interview me, please. You should know that I'm highly temperamental.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Sass
As I said before....I am missing you so I thought i would check out your Blog.I thought also that it would be another way to wish you a happy birthday.....I know how much you love birthdays!
your thelma
xoxo