Dienstag, Januar 02, 2007

Direct. To the point.

Greetings and Salutations for the New Year! Hmmm 2007... what deliciously delectable trouble can I get into first?

The last 9 days of the year were absolutely full to overflowing with culinary overindulgences, Quality Family Time, and a new addiction: the Kieferness that is 24. I'm 11 episodes into the first season and totally hooked... if it weren't for sleeping and this job thing, I'd be watching non stop. Crazy I tell you.

There are few things I heart more than that start to a new year. I have a burst of energy and creativeness that begins with the opening of a new calendar (and a new pack of crayola markers) and am busily planning not only our housewarming but also the first Goddess gathering of 2007.

If you are in or around Cowtown and interested in either, drop me a line!

Oh, and a thought to ponder for y'all:

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.There's nothing you can do that can't be done. Nothing you can sing that can't be sung. Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game It's easy. There's nothing you can make that can't be made. No one you can save that can't be saved. Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be in time It's easy. All you need is love, all you need is love, All you need is love, love, love is all you need. Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love. All you need is love, all you need is love, All you need is love, love, love is all you need. There's nothing you can know that isn't known. Nothing you can see that isn't shown. Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be. It's easy. All you need is love, all you need is love, All you need is love, love, love is all you need. All you need is love (all together now)All you need is love (everybody) All you need is love, love, love is all you need.

Let that be stuck in your head, the whole year through.

4 Kommentare:

k hat gesagt…

happy new year!
I'll be in cowtown, but not until the thaw :) I usually go every march for 3 days to visit everyone.
I'd like to find love this year :)

SG hat gesagt…

to you as well!

Well, I might have to make my way out there then...

You WILL find love, I can FEEL it!

missfee hat gesagt…

ha ha, love quality family time...! However, having been moved back home for 4 months, it's quality no more!

Hope you had a great christmas and new year was drunken :-)

SG hat gesagt…

You're back, woo hoo!

New Years was spent watching a slideshow of about 600 baby pictures of my beau with his parents and aunt, but it couldn't have been more perfect.

I'll save the drunken debauchery for our housewarming in a couple of weeks. No adults allowed! :)