1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
BOTH. But not mixed.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Oh, they're wrapped. With pretty bows.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Either/or, as long as they're not those blinking ones.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Damn! I knew I was forgetting something...
5. When do you put your decorations up?
This year it was just before American Thanksgiving, I wanted the house to look pretty when I had both our families over for dinner
6. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
The anticipation waking up Christmas morning. One year I got a Care Bear (Tenderheart) and I cried all morning
7. When did you find out the truth about Santa?
Very late- I was about 11! Still playing with Barbies, too...
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes, several. We have a celebration (it's the German thing to do) at my Dad's that night with sauerbraten and knoedel. mmmm.
9. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
With Angels, I collect them
10. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Developed a special appreciation for it living at Emerald Lake.
11. Can you ice skate?
Of course! Going to the pond in Canmore next week... Wanna come?
12. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Besides Tenderheart? It's Vincent. I get to pick him up tomorrow :)
13. What's your favorite thing about the Holidays for you?
Sitting around with my family, after my nephews have opened all their presents and are playing with their toys
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Inviting people who have no place to be last minute to come and share in our festivities. Last year it was my sister's friend Craig (in the middle)
16. What tops your tree?
An angel. Used to be a cardboard star covered in tinfoil that we made at Brownies.
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Both. My family would tell you I'm always the first to ask "are we gonna open the presents now??"
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
O Holy Night
19. Candy Canes?