Dienstag, November 16, 2004

Shift Happens

If anyone knows where I can get a bumper sticker that says that, please let me know. I need it for my new beamer.

Witnessed a truly great feat in cinematic whatchamacallit last evening with my buddy Hans. Entitled "What the BLEEP do we know?" it's pretty darn indescribable, so I recommend you just go and see it. It's bound to affect you on some level, and make you ponder your very existence in this universe. How many mainstream flicks can you say that about nowadays?
Can't say I knew a single thing about quantum physics before yesterday, however am well acquainted with the theory behind positive thinking. Guess the two are related. All extremely interesting and I look forward to seeing it again this week.
That's all. Over and out.

Keine Kommentare: