Freitag, Oktober 07, 2005

dreams



I had a dream last night that my ex husband and I were sitting at a table which was immersed in a lake. The water came up to our necks, and we sat there and had ourselves a pretty decent conversation. This was a little odd, as we haven’t spoken a word in almost 4 years, and he lives halfway around the world. The water was turquoise, and I could see a white car underneath the surface. Behind him was a pipe sticking up out of the water, with a pothole cover on top. We spoke of many things, comfortably and easily, and I even brought up our trip to Turkey (and the last time I had seriously thought about hurting myself). Dreams are such strange things. Earlier this week I dreamt about hippopotami swimming by in a river. Just plain weird.

1 Kommentar:

Breanne Gentner hat gesagt…

Where've you been? Come back!