Samstag, Oktober 29, 2005

tomfoolery and such

It has been an incredibly long month (in many ways), and I have mixed feelings about it coming to an end. Of course, it's going out with a bang, with a much anticipated visit from fellow blogger mike b. Wow- it has now been over a year since we met (through T, through friendster), and although we may only get together three or four times a year, I count him as one of my favoritest real life IIFs. It's sure to be an eventful weekend of Tomfoolery.

Which is exactly how I'd describe all of last week, hanging out with an Austrian Polka band. Who hasn't dreamt of being able to say, "I'm with the band"? I had the pleasure of uttering this phrase on many occasions, as I tagged along on outings and gigs, ever willing and ready to play translator/tour guide extrordinaire. I don't think I have ever had so much concentrated fun, picking up on more of their crazy dialect with each passing day.

Now they have departed back to their homeland, and I'm left with the feeling that I need to enjoy every moment, in the moment.

2 Kommentare:

Breanne Gentner hat gesagt…

I am, rather impatiently I must admit, waiting for you to update again. :)

SG hat gesagt…

Patience is a virtue, my sweet. Don't worry, I'm working on it right now.