Sonntag, Dezember 11, 2005

Sass's Holiday Mix

Hit me with music (live)
Angel - Simply Red
People Everyday - Arrested Development
Here I Am - UB40
Corner of the Earth - Jamiroquai
Gone Till November - Wyclef Jean
Whenever God Shines His Light - Van Morrison
Brian Wilson (Live) - Barenaked Ladies
Turn Your Lights Down Low - Bob Marley & Lauryn Hill
Inaudible Melodies - Jack Johnson
Wildflowers - Tom Petty
Eyes Wide Open - Hothouse Flowers
I Belong To You - Lenny Kravitz
The Conquering Lion (Live) - Lauryn Hill
Water Is Wide (Live) - Indigo Girls/Jewel/Sarah McLachlan
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - Eddie Vedder (I am Sam soundtrack)
Thank You - Natalie Merchant
Seoladh Na nGamhna - Hothouse Flowers

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

you should try pandora.com. you can make your own radio station of music you like. quite entertaining...

SG hat gesagt…

I will, thanks!

Hey, I was going to ask to borrow you for your mixing talents...