64. Current hate?
Hard to say... I hardly ever use that word. How 'bout when people drive behind me with their High Beams on? That infuriates me every time.
65. Favorite place to be?
With my love :) Near the ocean
66. Least favorite place to be?
I'd have to say at my desk at the moment
67. Where would you like to go?
To the ocean, with my love :)
68. Do you own slippers?
Yes, 3, no 4 pair. I'd like to learn how to make them like my Grandma used to, before her arthritis got too bad.
69. What shirt are you wearing?
I have this one on
70. Do you burn or tan?
71. Would you be a pirate?
no, I'm too much of a girly-girl
72. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
I had a 1/4 glass of wine at dinner last night, before I went to play soccer
73. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Diana Krall/Harry Connick type jazzy things
74. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
75. What's in your pockets right now?
a bobby pin and *surprise* a kleenex
76. Last thing that made you laugh?
"Oh no you didn't oh no you don't" my colleague making fun of a customer she just spoke to. Same girl just answered the question of what she is doing tonight with "playing Lego Starwars".
77. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Where do they get these questions?? Flannel, and my mom still has 'em, I bet
78. Worst injury you've ever had?
I have been very lucky (or maybe just not much of a risk taker)... slicing my thumb in the bread slicer. Still have a scar.
79. How many TVs do you have in your house?
80. Who is your loudest friend?
JC, she's in Yellowknife, but I swear I can still hear her sometimes!
81. Who is your most silent friend?
Julia, an artist who lives in TO. It sounds like she's whispering when she talks.
82. Does someone have a crush on you?
I'm pretty sure my honey does. He better!
83. Do you wish on shooting stars?
All the time
84. What is your favorite book?
I really enjoyed the Alchemist
85. What is your favorite candy?
Wine gums (you meant besides chocolate, right?)
86. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
"Stuck in the Middle with you"
87. What song do you want played at your funeral?
"I had the time of my life"
88. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Lying in bed, being thankful that the kitties weren't meowing incessantly like the night before
89. What was the First thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Wow, the cats sure were quiet last night!