Dienstag, Februar 14, 2006

LOVElove

It matters not
who you love,
where you love,
why you love,
when you love,
or how you love,
It matters only
that You love.

~ John Lennon


************************************************************

I love LOVE day. Especially since I'm no longer married to a man whose birthday it is today. (Happy Birthday you turkey, wherever you are :) ) I hold absolutely no ill will, in fact I hope he is deliriously happy and enjoying his life. I know I am.

My sister and I have a bet going... who will receive the most bouquets today. Her record stands at three, from three different gentlemen. So far we're both 0-0. We'll see.

Guess it's time to put the Christmas decorations away now that we've moved on to another holiday, hey?

Here are some of my fav love quotes, from last year.

Go forth and love one another!!

Smooches

SG

2 Kommentare:

emotional girl hat gesagt…

i like #1...thanks for re-posting them.

SG hat gesagt…

You're very welcome!

Pink roses all around... the lady I'm house sitting for got a whole dozen. Guess I won, Barb :P