Dienstag, Februar 21, 2006

je suis au retour

I don't know what to attribute it to exactly- the pinkeyedgrossness finally leaving me alone, the limbering and restoring powers of yoga done tonight, or is it the phase of the moon? Or maybe it's the combination of a perfectly slushy berry margarita and my mom's oatmeal crisps (made to welcome my hero/sista/landlady B back from her competition in Cali).

Whatever it is, the Sass is finally back (= got my groove on).

Was it the compliment received by a classmate "have you always been that flexible?" after the teacher had instructed me (out of 25 students) to do an advance pose. Can't remember the name, but it involved pulling a leg (up 45 degrees) with the opposite hand while sitting on the other leg. Get it? Got it? Good.

Yes, the sassiness has returned, and I couldn't be more pleased. It always seems to happen when I get kicked down and have to learn why I got me there and how to get back up again. But I learn! And sometimes I even pay attetion ;)

I've been getting asked a lot of questions, recently (finding that dating really has a lot of similarities to an interviewing process, non?) Some have even been good questions (the askers of which will most likely make it to the second date).

For example: what makes you smile?

1. Getting Sassified again
2. 85% Lindt
3. Real Ginger Beer
4. warm fuzzies from clients
5. this (out of a series) photo of my Island Girl purchasing her first ever veHICle:







(the little green square with the "N" is manditory for new drivers in BC)



You go girl!
(I taught her how to drive in my car before Jules, a little saturn)

Keine Kommentare: