Mittwoch, Februar 28, 2007

I'm a pearl on a leaf

It's been a blur of hospital walls and the slick road home for the past week. The Mama's surgery is done, and she is taking the first baby steps towards recovery. Seeing as she may be released today, I have stayed home this morning to prepare for her arrival. It is my mission (and I have chosen to accept it) to house and care for her for the next little while.

The biggest challenge, I suspect, will be to keep her occupied and prevent her from doing any activity that is going to strain her. That's a tall order for a woman who is bored sitting still for any amount of time. I bought the biggest crossword puzzle book I could find and have recorded a bunch of shows for her to watch... but I have the feeling they'll both get old really quick. Ideas, anyone?

Keine Kommentare: