Montag, Februar 19, 2007

unmentionable mentionables

I'm struggling, iifs.

I'm struggling with telling you stuff, opening up, letting out my innermost thoughts and secrets.

I don't know what I'm afraid will happen.

I mean, what do you care if I tell you I took a two hour lunch break and had two raspberry stolis and sodas with a girlfriend whose life has been recently turned upside down?

Who are you going to tell if I let it slip that my good friend the treat provider finally returned my call after a month and a half to let me know he has left the province, but was so kind as to leave the number for a replacement?

That the gift I gave my love to celebrate our 10 months of blessed togetherness was actually recycled from my Christmas stocking of two years ago? (Plus a genuine list of top 10 things I love about him).

That the 19 dollars left in my bank account before I went and withdrew another 50 to pay for our alchohol-laden lunch are all I had left?

*Exhale*

I feel curiously better now. Thank you, that is all.

Keine Kommentare: