Freitag, März 30, 2007

Has anyone seen Robin?

I have barely lifted my nose from this grindstone in the past two weeks, I am surprised there is anything left of my poor sensitive schnautz!

It's been pretty much non stop here, which is exciting at the same time as exhausting- I'd like to incorporate more of a balance (and more trips to the gym) to save my sanity.

Spring is slowly showing signs of arrival, and not a moment too soon! I have motorcycles motorcycles motorcycles on my brain (when it's not full of work stuff) and I can't wait to wrap my legs around my SuZuZuki for the first time.

So much to look forward to- the first anniversary of our very first date, a baby shower, a stagette/rafting extravaganza weekend, there is a lot of celebration in the air.

Now to take some time and smell the flowers. Peace out.

Keine Kommentare: