Dienstag, März 06, 2007

signs of life

The days are marching on (pun? intended), the healing progressing, as is my ability to function in my home office atmosphere. It's still a little strange to roll out of bed and log on 5 minutes later (in fact, I'm STILL in my snowman pyjama pants).

It wasn't till halfway through the morning that I realized that today is my best friend's birthday. Thank goodness for e-cards because I have shamefully 'misplaced' the area of my brain which has stored her phone number for the past 10 or 15 years. Oh my.

Have I even mentioned that I'm going to NY next week? Like, a week from today I will be on a plane!! Wow. Probably cause it hasn't fully sunk in for me yet. Anyway, my company will be putting me up for four nights but I'm on my own for the fifth. Anyone have any *inexpensive* suggestions for where to lay my weary head? I'm attending an event at the NYC Center for Architecture that day, so somewhere relatively close would be good...

Keine Kommentare: