Donnerstag, März 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My fortune last night was eerily seasonally accurate:

"You will be showered with good luck"

I was out for Banana Spring rolls and coconut ice cream with my new buddy (and one of the many brides-to-be in my life right now) and that was the cherry on top of my whipped cream on top of our delicious dessert. The talk was equally as delicious- sometimes there's nothing better than some good old girl talk. Thanks, Sweetie!

So, getting back to my fortune... there WAS a naked man in my shower this morning. If THAT'S not good luck, I don't know what is!

Happy green beer drinking, everyone.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

You are a lucky girl.. and you deserve it all babe,,Lots of love ,, and hugs from your FH.. hehehehehe


Big squishes!
Chad