Mittwoch, April 19, 2006

it's a swarm of bees

Oh so long overdue for a post, so long overdue for more than 5 minutes to sit and do nothing. Maybe that's why I haven't been able to gather any sensible thoughts together, nevermind take many bp readings for my annual check up tomorrow. Looking forward to having the day off, gettin' some things done (like applying to renew my EU status... you know, just in case) and visiting the mountains. Even my days off are buzzzy. Man. Oh Man. Oh. Heehee (a little sassy inside joke, sorry!)

So by the end of my day off tomorrow, I shall have a new passport, a new haircut, a new cellphone (contract and battery re-chargability have finally run out- simultaniously) and a new lease on life. Yes. Reborn into a Things to BE list writer instead of TT DO. I'll letcha know how it turns out.

Keine Kommentare: