Mittwoch, August 23, 2006

I love lists

I LOVE

Dark stormy summer skies

Goddess friends who are willing to go to a didgeridoo meditation at the drop of a hat

The fact that I can spell didgeridoo

Being done all my house sits and responsibility-free till October 1st

My orangey-bronze painted toenails (Opi's NY something-or-other)

The middle of the week

Leftovers in the freezer

A bank account above zero a week before payday

The fact that yoga class starts in two weeks

Remembering to buy ‘supplies’ at the drugstore at lunch

Wearing gym pants to work and nobody cares

Fun meetings taking up 75% of my day tomorrow

My Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, Massage Therapist and Mechanic for putting me and my car back together after my accident two weeks ago

Just call me Humpty :)

Keine Kommentare: