Samstag, September 02, 2006

P is for Procrastinate

... or is that Productive?

I'm feeling a bit both, which shouldn't perplex my gemini self. But Unky (or is it Punky now?) doesn't have one for the latter. So I'll teeter on the edge of both.

It has been a magnificent long so far, and I'm only about 1/3 in! I don't often get to have them, actually, as most of my customers wouldn't know what I was talking about if I were to wish them Happy Family/Heritage Day. But this is one holiday we both share, thankfully!

A massage preceded the leisurely walk by the river with my next charge and lovely his owner. There's not a cloud in the sky and I was *suddenly* inspired to take the windex to the living room window.

But now there's nothing in my way of tackling the 5 month old unsorted mail which awaits below...

Happy Labo~u~r Day to y'all, however productively and or not you choose to spend it!

Keine Kommentare: