Samstag, Januar 14, 2006

L minus 9

So I have a few projects currently on the go.

The 'parents' of the little animal family I have had the pleasure to play surrogate mom to for the past week return first thing in the moring. From Mexico, lucky bums! :)

In fact, make that item one on the *list*

1. Check arrival information on airport site

I'm debating doing a pre-shovel. This is one of my quirks, I like shoveling snow. Yeah, I know it's weird. But my heart & soul rejoice at the sight of the white stuff falling peacefully yet steadily outside the window. But it's coming up on 11:30 and the neighbours might wonder what kind of freak is out clearing their walk at this hour.

K, off to deal with # 1.

Baby steps! Or, more caffeine.


* I like lists
** we already know how much I like popscicles

Keine Kommentare: