Mittwoch, Januar 11, 2006

the nitty gritty

I'm dwindling down to the 'reject' jellies, the rest are in my belly and it's been another action packed night here in the hills of suburbia. It's been fun typing through the legs of the cat, whose tail has been grazing my nose and patting the dog who is nuzzling my pj'd leg looking for some lovin'.

That could be the sub-title of this here little post, as life gets interesting for Sassy Girl, jumping back into the pond and getting more than just her feet wet. They say it never rains but it pours and what's that other one... feast or famine. Back in the saddle again, and I ain't wasting no time. I call it a whole lotta fun and precociousness, cause if you don't maintain your sense of humour in this whole online dating experience, you really got nothin'.

Yum, a grape one I thought was licorice.

Surprises galore.

Like a box of chocolates, you say?

Indeed.

If anyone asks, I've gone fishin'.

1 Kommentar:

Breanne Gentner hat gesagt…

Online dating is crazy. Keeps me busy.. with eliminating the freaks who just want one thing! :) But it's all good at the same time.
Good luck.