Dienstag, September 21, 2004

Thanks, Bill!

I used my toolbox yesterday evening.

This may not seem like a shocking statement to any of you out there, but it is for me. See, it’s the first time I have used it since moving in almost 4 months ago. It means I’m finally settling in, the puzzle pieces are slowly coming together to form my home.

It’s a beaut too- bright yellow with a black top, with little compartments for nails & screws and such. It was a gift from Bill, the handyman at the building where I ran a restaurant a few years ago. Not just any gift, but THE BEST GIFT I have ever received. Besides Bill serving my divorce papers for me. This toolbox came to me FULL OF TOOLS.

Bill, you’re awesome.

Quote from the fridge (ripped from a Celestial Seasonings tea box):

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship

-Louisa May Alcott

Musical Accompaniment to putting up shelves/pictures:

Cowboy Junkies Greatest Hits

Seven Nation Army

Melissa Etheridge

Keine Kommentare: