Sonntag, September 25, 2005

Wait, where'd it go?

Sunday night already... Amazing how time just slips through your fingers. I had many projects on the go today, and am headed to bed only having completed ONE of them. Yes, I have brought the 3 loads of laundry to their beautiful completion. A Wholly Sucessful Follow Through. (Pats on back). That and a few dozen new songs to listen to, courtesy of this beautiful thing we call a web. I love how it instantly connects people, ideas, energy. Uhu got that laundry room sorted and spotless in less than an hour. I am truly in awe and inspired. Maybe I'll follow suit and finally refile my filing cabinet contents. Sounds about as exciting as watching paint dry. Next weekend perhaps? Um, no, that 's reserved for an entirely different project. Her name is Mar.

Keine Kommentare: