Freitag, August 26, 2005

it's a weekend

that's what I just changed my msn name to.

and... exhale. I woke up this morning, my eyes swollen shut. Turns out the duvet on the bed contains those pesky feather type things. Humph. And now, I am in charge of one *more* charge, my mom's needy border collie while she has a garage sale and shows her house this weekend. I have always looked up to me Ma, and right now is no different. She is transitioning so gracefully into her semi-retirement, downsizing her huge home for one a third its size, practically liquidating all of her posessions within weeks in order to fit. She is embracing this next stage of her life joyfully, and her only concern seems to be about getting bored. I suggested some new hobbies...

I've just popped home to deliver Abby to the ever patient Uhu, who has agreed to look after her for the night as we found her completely incompatible with the other two munchkins (big surprise). Then it's back my comfy pad in the 'burbs, for one more night of Luxusism. Is that related to Shedonism? Something tells me it is.

Tomorrow brings a stagette complete with henna tattoos, turkish food and belly dancers. Sounds like a good time to me. It's all about the she power these days.

Keine Kommentare: