Donnerstag, August 11, 2005

to sleep, perchance to dream?

I'm so wiped I feel like I have been hit by a truck. Got home, lay down on the couch for ... a few minutes and end up inadvertedly taking a (much needed) nap. Got up, looked at the clock, swore out loud cause I missed my yoga class. I could have really used it tonight, too. Crawled under the covers and slept another half hour.
Can we say TGIF tomorrow? Oh yeah baby. Gotta looove the short weeks. Declined working another wedding Sat. I have visions of reorganizing the kitchen this weekend. We'll see if it happens.

Woke up to the sweet knocking and offerings of food from Uhu downstairs. He's borrowed my bike and is off depositing paycheques and picking me up some soya milk. Darling, darling boy. I think I'll adopt him.

It has gotten nasty cold outside- I actually put a pair of socks on and turned the furnace up. Struggling with trying to find some motivation to clean or tidy the abode and the need to go right back under those covers for some more zzzzzs. Coin toss perhaps?

Keine Kommentare: